Zombie Pigs are rising from their graves, and the birds cannot defeat them by theirselves. A Peashooter shoots the pigs away, and takes the Angry Birds away to the player's garden. Meanwhile, a zombie finds the zombie pigs, and they decide to team up to get brains (for the zombies) and eggs (for the zombie pigs).
- Red Bird- Launches three blue birds.
- Yellow Bird- Can make zombies and zombie pigs move to different columns.
- Bomb Bird- Explodes.
- White Bird- By clicking this bird, the bird will fly and drop eggs on every zombie in the same column.
- Boomerang Bird- When clicked, acts as a boomerang. Does not effect Zombie Pigs.
- Orange Bird- Puffs up.
- Pink Bird- Traps zombies and zombie pigs in a bubble temporarily.
- Big Red- Launches six blue birds. Can also jump on zombies when they come close.
- Laser Bird- Generates sunlight quickly and zaps zombies who try to eat it.
- Peashooter- Shoots peas.
- Sunflower- Generates sunlight.
- Wall-nut- Acts as a wall.
- Chomper- Eats zombies whole, but is vulnerable while chewing. Swallows zombie pigs quickly.
- Lightning Reed- Zaps zombies and zombie pigs. Generates sunlight.
- Twin Sunflower- Generates two sunlights at once.
- Snow Pea- Shoots peas that slow down zombies.
- Sunburn- New. A sunflower that shoots sunlight.
- Pea Flame- New. Shoots flaming peas.
- Winged Peashooter- Shoots peas above zombies. Invincible to Zombie Pigs.
- Bloomerang- Shoots boomerangs that can hit zombies.
- Bubble Burn Bird- A bird that can shoot sunlight that can also trap zombies inside.
- Shine Bird- Invincible bird that can generate sunlight.
- Gatling Red- Launches red birds.
- Zoom-Shroom- Can move zombies to other columns and shoot lightning.
- Daytime Defense (Day)
- Fight at Night (Night)
- Underground Showdown (Underground)
- Rooftop Brawl (Roof)
- Inside Out (Living Room)
- Time For Bed (Bedroom)
- Sidewalk Warriors (Street)