Angry Birds Stella 2 is a new spin - off game, basing on the main character Willow and her friends. It contains 6 birds (which 5 are reused in this game).
The game features Willow in the starring role taking a vacation from their adventures with the Friendship Flock, traveling to Golden Island and visiting an assortment of characters created exclusively for the game, including four new playable Birds and improved visuals resembling the Angry Birds Toons shorts.
- Angry Birds Stella 2 is a extremely common and rare game for the following reasons:
- It is the tenth game to feature Poppy, Willow, Dahlia, Luca, and Gale.
- It is the longest appearance of Willow, Poppy, Luca, Dahlia, Gale, and Stella.
- It is the only game where the Blues make a cameo in the scenes, but do not speak.
- It is the only game where the Birds are Character powered.
- It is the second game that takes place in Golden Island. "The first was Angry Birds Stella.
- It is the only game where it makes use of a vine as a slingshot.
- It is the second game where the main character is female. The first was Angry Birds Stella.
- The theme song of Angry Birds Stella is reused.
- This is the 12th spin - off where the characters have mixed up personalities.