Angry Birds: Our Home is Sinking! is a game that came out for the Xbox 360, 3DS, Wii U, and Wii. It focuses on the Angry Birds trying to save their home from sinking into an ocean.
One day the birds were with their eggs when...KA-BOOM! "BOMB! STOP EXPLODING!" said Red Bird and he saw Bomb reading the news happily, not exploding angrily. Then...KA-BOOM! "ICE BIRD! STOP EXPLODING!" said Red Bird but he saw Ice Bird building a little fort. SOMETHING was blowing up...and tilting the island!
- Red Bird - Screams
- Blue Bird - Splits into 3 multiple birds
- Yellow Bird - Has a powerful boost
- Black Bird - Explodes
- White Bird - Drops an egg bomb
- Boomerang Bird - Goes backwards
- Big Brother Bird - Moans
- Orange Bird - Inflates
- Ice Bird - Freezes items
- Pink Bird - Blows bubbles
- Mighty Eagle - Kills all pigs in a level
- Mighty Dragon - Loops and kills all pigs in a level
- Sea Foam Bird - Floods the pigs' fortress
- Small Pig
- Medium Pig
- Large Pig
- Corporal Pig
- Foreman Pig
- Fat Pig
- King Pig
- What Is Going On?
- Weird Explosions
- We Are Sinking
- Pig Killing Time
- Piggy Fails
- Underwater Home
- Pigs Everywhere
- King Says Kill
- Home Saving
- King Helmet
- Helmet Brothers
- Mustache King
- Got To King
- Hoax King
- Gunner King
- Underwater Rescue
- Back Home
- Golden Eggs
- Get Angry Birds
- Get Angry Birds Seasons
- Get Angry Birds Rio
- Get Angry Birds Space
- Get Angry Birds Ninja
- More Redbird07 Games
- Online Games
- October 13, 2012: Android version of this game is released.
- November 8, 2012: Angry Birds: Our Home Is Sinking! is announced to be available for Xbox this Winter.
- November 15, 2012: The new episode, We Are Sinking is now available.
- December 2, 2012: An exclusive 3DS and 3DS XL edition is announced, with 2013 said to give a Wii U edition.
- December 5, 2012: Demos of 3DS and Wii U versions are given out, but must be given back after 2 days.
- December 23, 2012: Angry Birds: Our Home Is Sinking demos available for XBOX in time for Christmas on 24-25, and the episode Pig Killing Time is available.
- December 25, 2012: Nintendo 3DS and 3DS XL earn their editions. A Christmas edition can be brought on Nintendo eShop for $10 until January 10, 2013, when it costs $20.
- December 30, 2012: The game can be brought on Nintendo eShop for $35.
- January 1, 2013: New Year starts good for the game, when it can be brought on the Wii for $30.
- January 16, 2013: The XBOX Version of Angry Birds: Our Home Is Sinking! is now available in stores.
- January 28, 2013: The episode named, "Piggy Fails" is now available for download.
- February 7, 2013: The episodes named, "Underwater Home" and "Pigs Everywhere" are announced.
- February 18, 2013: A Nokia version is announced to launch in late spring of 2013.
- March 2, 2013: A Blackberry version is announced to launch in the summer or early autumn.
- March 29, 2013: An iOS version is announced to release in late September.
- April 5, 2013: The Blackberry version's official release date is announced, August 30th, 2013.
- April 7, 2013: The official release date for iOS is annnounced, September 25th, 2013.
- April 18, 2013: The official release date for Nokia is announced, May 25th, 2013.
- May 25, 2013: The Nokia version is released.
- August 30, 2013: The Blackberry version is released.
- September 25, 2013: The iOS version is released.
- November 2, 2013: XBOX One and PlayStation 4 versions are both announced to release on Thanksgiving day.
- Text: ONE OF THE BEST ADVENTURES OF ANGRY BIRDS...
- (Blue, Yellow and Bomb Birds appear)
- Blue Birds: CAW! CAW! (HELP! HELP!)
- Red Bird: CAAAW! (AAAH!)
- (Screen is black)
- Text: ...IS HERE.
- Text: ANGRY BIRDS: OUR HOME IS SINKING! OUT NOW ON PC AND MAC.
- Voice 1: For quite some time, the birds have been fighting for their lives to get out of the flood.
- All birds are screaming in horror and trying to get out of the water, while the camera is blurry and shaky*
- Voice 1: But now, you can help them get out of the flood on an even bigger screen. (Tv is shown with gameplay of the XBOX Version)
- (Fast Ominous Music, only playing for 3 seconds)
- (Shows a bunch of gameplay bits for about 5 seconds)
- Text: Angry Birds: Our home is sinking!, coming to XBOX this winter.
- Voice 2: Pre-Order Angry Birds: Our home is sinking! for XBOX now. Rated everyone 8 and up.
- XBOX Outro Text: XBOX. Jump in.
Trailer for 3DS Version
- (Nintendo 3DS Logo)
- Text: THE GREAT BIRDS YOU KNEW...
- Text: ...ARE NOW SINKING...
- Text: ...ONTO THE 3DS AND 3DS XL!
- (Gameplay for 2 minutes, below is text during gameplay)
- Text: This is a 2D video of a 3DS game. You can only see 3D on the system itself.
- Text: 3D mode is for ages 7+
- Text: Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D for under 7s.
- (After Gameplay)
- Text: GET EXCLUSIVE VIDEO CUTSCENES, AND MORE.
- Text: ANGRY BIRDS: OUR HOME IS SINKING.
- Text: PRE-ORDER NOW FOR 3DS AND 3DS XL
- Text: (near 3DS XL picture) 90% Bigger Screens
- Text below Logo: Nintendo DS, 3DS and 3DS XL are trademarks of Nintendo. Angry Birds, Bad Piggies, Amazing Alex and Mighty Creatures are trademarks of Rovio Entertainment. Angry Birds: Our Home Is Sinking is a trademark of Redbird07 Games. Angry Birds used.
Trailer for Wii U Version
- (Wii U logo)
- Voice: Angry Birds: Our Home Is Sinking is going HD.
- (Gameplay on Wii U during rest of trailer)
- Voice: The game is sinking into the ocean of the Wii U and with great HD, this will be better than before.
- Voice: It's as if you were really seeing it.
- Text: (3D experience seen only on 3DS)
- Voice: Angry Birds: Our Home Is Sinking. Coming to the Wii U next year.
Trailer 2 for 3DS Version
- (3DS Logo)
- Voice: The birds are once again going 3D and this time they go underwater.
- (Gameplay for all of trailer)
- Voice: Give away Angry Birds Trilogy to a game shop and get a Nintendo 3DS XL with Angry Birds: Our Home Is Sinking 3D waiting for you.
- Voice: Angry Birds: Our Home Is Sinking. February 2013.
Other Versions Info
The Wii U version has a Story Mode. In this mode, you can have 2 or 1 players. When using 1 player, you can use the Gamepad or a Wii Remote. With 2 players you can use both. The player with the Wii Remote uses the birds. But the player with the Gamepad can add bounce platforms so the bird can bounce if it goes somewhere wrong. That player can also use power-ups. A new one is called New Bird, and using this means they can tap a Corpse Bird and it will return to the slingshot. You get 3 of these when you start, but it's hard to earn more.
Premium Story Mode
This is only for Premium (black) Wii U packs. There is a special version made with this mode. In Premium Story Mode you can play a Bad Piggies version of the game (5 levels in every part, every episode has 15 levels), or play as the pigs in the original game.