Angry Birds: All Stars is a puzzle/tower defense game that was released on October 14, 2015 and the sequel to Angry Birds vs. Zombies and Angry Birds vs. Zombies: It's About Time. It features the regular Angry Birds mode (aim and throw) and the ABvZ mode (birds attack at zombies).
There are 8 worlds so far, some are from ABvZ: It's About Time and some are exclusive to the game.
- Player House - 9 levels (27 stars)
- Prehistoric Ages - 20 levels (60 stars)
- Ancient Egypt - 23 levels (69 stars)
- The Great Wall of China - 20 levels (60 stars)
- Pirate Seas - 24 levels (72 stars)
- Wild West - 24 levels (72 stars)
- Kung-Fu World - 27 levels (81 stars)
- Stone Ages - 26 levels (78 stars)
There are 11 worlds so far, some are from the original Angry Birds, from Seasons, from Space, a TV show, and others are exclusive.
- Poached Eggs - 22 levels (66 stars)
- Mighty Hoax - 20 levels (60 stars)
- TNT World - 25 levels (75 stars)
- Ham 'Em High - 26 levels (78 stars)
- Short Fuse - 27 levels (81 stars)
- Beak Impact - 30 levels (90 stars)
- Marshmalia (from the Annoying Orange TV Series) - 29 levels (87 stars)
- Luck of the Leprechaun (like Go Green, Get Lucky) - 25 levels (75 stars)
- Not So Funny, Piggy (like Easter Eggs) - 28 levels (84 stars)
- Flock Favorites - 24 levels (72 stars)
- The Birdiana 500 (located at a racing game) - 23 levels (69 stars)
The list is not complete.